Meditations and More: Raven Rosary Resources
Here is a quick guide to Rosary resources available online from Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas.
Rosary Meditations: Brief meditations on each decade of the rosary to aid in prayer.
- Meditations on the Joyful Mysteries
- Meditations on the Luminous Mysteries
- Meditations on the Sorrowful Mysteries
- Meditations on the Glorious Mysteries
Benedictine College Fatima Centennial Page: Sign up to lead the daily Grotto Rosary, pray along with Abbot James or Prioress Anne, and more.
Four Reasons to Say the Rosary. Every. Single. Day. Get ready for Fatima … and for peace.
How to Make the Rosary Less of a Chore. Do you struggle with the rosary? Join the club …
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Five Things Daily Rosaries Do: encouragement in persevering in the daily Rosary
- Mary’s Grotto Page, featuring Benedictine College’s shrine.
- Mary’s Miracles, President Stephen D. Minnis on Our Lady’s blessings to Benedictine college.
- I Work at Our Lady’s College, a reflection on Benedictine College’s Marian connections.